Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
Ranked #1 by
- We do VA Loans.
- Years of experience with military specific moving needs.
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Affordable housing conference Feb. 23 in DallasDALLAS – The Real Estate Center and the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas are partnering on a Texas affordable housing conference Feb. 23."Finding Shelter: Affordability Squeeze in a Tight Texas Housing Market" will be at 2200 N. Pearl St. in Dallas.The one-day conference will explore whether market fundamentals support unprecedented home price increases. Experts ... read more
- Texas jobs still growingCOLLEGE STATION – The Texas economy continues to outpace the U.S. economy in job creation. The state gained 330,600 nonagricultural jobs from November 2016 to November 2017, an annual growth rate of 2.7 percent, higher than the nation's employment growth rate of 1.4 percent.According to the Real Estate Center's latest ... read more
- Register today for North Texas Realty SymposiumADDISON – Registration is now open for the 9th Annual North Texas Realty Symposium. Sponsored by the North Texas chapter of the Appraisal Institute, the one-day conference will be Friday, Jan. 26.Industry leaders will share their first-hand experiences and perspectives on the current state of the real estate market and economy. They'll also offer ... read more
- One million-sf distribution center, 400 Longview jobsLONGVIEW, GREGG COUNTY – Dollar General Corp. will be building a new, nearly 1 million-sf, distribution center.Once at full capacity the distribution center is expected to create some 400 permanent jobs and serve roughly 1,000 Dollar General retail locations in Texas and the Southeast.Construction is expected to start in early 2018, pending ... read more
- Gander’s grand reopeningTEXAS – Gander Outdoors (the new name for Gander Mountain) has announced the initial list of stores that are scheduled to open in 2018.Camping World was chosen as the winning bidder at a bankruptcy auction for certain acquired assets of Gander Mountain, with the sale approved at a bankruptcy court ... read more
- College Station rezones land near airport, RELLIS for apartmentsCOLLEGE STATION – City Council voted to rezone property just north of Easterwood Airport for multifamily housing.The property involves 11 acres at Hwy. 47 and FM 60, in the path of a secondary runway, where only 5 percent of takeoffs or landings occur.Airport officials opposed multifamily housing due to its proximity as ... read more
- New hangar to house six Boeing 737 aircraftHOUSTON – McCarthy Building Companies Inc. will build the Southwest Airlines Tech Ops MX Hangar project at the William P. Hobby Airport.The hangar will be a hybrid pre-engineered metal building totaling 240,000 sf.The facility will also have paved aircraft parking areas, aircraft wash facilities, taxiway connections, parking and loading docks.Approximately ... read more