Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
Real Estate News
- Denver investor picks up 232 units near UTSASAN ANTONIO – Denver-based MBP Capital Inc. has acquired the 232-unit Avistar at Chase Hill from the American Opportunity for Housing.The community on 11 acres at 15800 Chase Hill Blvd.—near La Cantera and the University of Texas at San Antonio—offers one- and two-bedroom floor plans. ... read more
- CBRE: new warehouses sized for efficiencyU.S. – Demand for efficient logistics space that facilitates quick movement of goods to consumers has caused warehouses to increase in size and height. The average new warehouse completed in the U.S. between 2012 and 2017 increased by 108,665 sf (143 percent) and 3.7 feet in height since the last development ... read more
- What’s on the Horizon in Rockwall?ROCKWALL – A new luxury community will get underway during Dec. 2017 on one of the last tracts of developable land in the harbor-side urban district.Upon completion, the Harbor Urban Center Apartments will be four-stories and comprise 228 units.The apartment community will sit on a 2.14-acre tract at the southeast corner of Summer Lee ... read more
- Briggs Ranch apartments on par for courseSAN ANTONIO – Falcon Group will break ground first quarter 2018 on a 312-unit garden-style apartment complex at the master-planned Briggs Ranch community .Called Asten Briggs Ranch, the 15-acre development will be off SH 211 next to the Golf Club of Texas. The apartments will range from one-bedroom, 736-sf units to three-bedroom, 1,411-sf units. The community will ... read more
- Pending move: USAA to Alamo City’s downtownSAN ANTONIO – Pending City Council approval of a municipal incentives package, USAA plans to move as many as 2,000 workers to its downtown office towers—One Riverwalk Plaza and Bank of America Financial Services Center.The deal calls for the San Antonio-based financial services giant to expand its local workforce by ... read more
- Indian-focused active-adult community to AlianaHOUSTON – A Florida-based developer, ShantiNiketan, is hoping break ground on its first Indian-focused active adult community in Houston in 2018.The developer found a tract of available land in Aliana, a master-planned community about 30 miles southwest of Houston. ShantiNiketan hopes to close on land in late December or early 2018 ... read more
- Fannie Mae joins West Plano migrationPLANO – Fannie Mae is consolidating workers from three locations in North Texas to a new tower in the Granite Park development at the Dallas North Tollway and SH 121.The Mortgage giant is moving about 1,000 workers in its Dallas-Fort Worth regional operation into a ten-story, 330,000-sf building that developer ... read more