Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- DFWIA hotel completes phase I renovationGRAPEVINE – Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North has completed the first phase of its multimillion-dollar property renovation.Enhancements to the 329-suite hotel— just two miles from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport— include a newly designed lobby and a new look for its 12-story atrium.The renovation includes three new ... read more
- Tenants (plus medical) to Southwest CrossingAUSTIN – The Southwest Crossing development, located at the northwest corner of Hwy. 290 and MoPac in Southwest Austin at 5100 W. Hwy. 290, is up and running with about six tenants currently operating out of it and plenty of room for more.The nearly 30,000-sf, four-story building can accommodate various ... read more
- DeSoto: Class A Eagle Park acquiredDESOTO, DALLAS COUNTY – Eagle Park 20/35, located at 1240 East Centre Park Blvd., has been acquired by an institutional investor. The seller was a joint venture between Ridgeline Property Group and Stockbridge Capital Group. The transaction included the 454,408-sf industrial property situated on 29.54 acres.Eagle Park 20/35 is a recently constructed Class A distribution ... read more
- New distribution center prime for limesMcALLEN – SiCar Farms is planning to construct a cold storage facility for lime and lemon distribution in the Sharyland Business Park to accommodate the Mexico-based company's expansion.McAllen-based SAMES Inc., an engineering, design and construction services firm hired by SiCar Farms, estimates that the new distribution center will cost $12 ... read more
- Kirby Collection adds first tenantsHOUSTON – The Kirby Collection, a mixed-use development at 3200 Kirby Dr., announced its first office tenants in Upper Kirby.Hancock Whitney Bank leased about 23,775 sf, which includes the entire 11th floor and ground-floor retail banking space. Novum Energy Trading leased about 9,000 sf on the tenth floor, where it will ... read more
- Water projects flowing with opportunity in TexasTEXAS – Here's a look at some major water projects around Texas, courtesy of Strategic Partnerships. Caldwell County:A $225.8 million water supply project is set to begin in 2018 on a 95-mile pipeline to pump groundwater from the Carrizo-Wilcox Aquifer in Caldwell County. Buda, Kyle, San Marcos and other communities will receive ... read more
- All veterans: Shopping the mall online with AAFESU.S. – The U.S. Department of Defense opened its online shopping mall version of The Army & Air Force Exchange Service in time for the holiday shopping season for all veterans. The website has been around since 1997 but previously only active-duty service members, retirees with at least 20 years of ... read more