Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- $12M honkytonk bluesSAN ANTONIO – A 16.5-acre lot at 3030 NE I-410 Loop that houses Cowboys Dancehall has been put on the market.Texas Heritage Brokers is listing the 67,850-sf venue for $12 million.The Bexar Appraisal District assessed the property at $5.6 million earlier this year. ... read more
- Marcus & Millichap: Houston industrial 2018 second half forecastHOUSTON – Following the creation of 53,000 jobs in 2017, local industrial employment is up 3.9 percent and 120,000 jobs are forecasted to be created this year.Construction was headlined by a one million-sf Amazon distribution center. Deliveries will reach their highest level of the current cycle this year, surpassing last year’s total ... read more
- Frisco Station ramps up constructionFRISCO – Hillwood and VanTrust have started construction on the second office building in the $1.5 billion Frisco Station development. The seven-story facility is part of a five-building office complex that will eventually total more than five million sf. Construction is expected to take 12 months. Construction is also underway on two apartment projects and two ... read more
- 64K-sf Nations Storage swaps handsHOUSTON – The LeClaire Group of Marcus & Millichap has announced the sale of Nations Storage, a 64,280-sf storage facility. The property at 22300 SH 249 has 516 units, some of which are climate-controlled. It sits in a densely populated and growing area. ... read more
- Tarrant County cities prep for TEXRail boomTARRANT COUNTY – Cities along the upcoming commuter rail line connecting downtown Fort Worth to DFW International Airport are preparing for the arrival of TEXRail. The new 27-mile rail service will increase public transportation opportunities throughout the region when in launches in three months.With nine stations in three cities—Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, ... read more
- Finial Group makes DFW debutDALLAS – Finial Group has made its first DFW acquisition with the purchase of the Westmoreland Business Center.The two-building light industrial project totals 85,033 sf on the corner of S. Westmoreland Rd. and Love Bird Ln. It is 1.7 miles north of I-20 in the Redbird submarket, one of the stronger industrial submarkets in the ... read more
- Regional center coasts into Pearland’s Lower Kirby DistrictPEARLAND – Endress+Hauser has chosen a site in the Lower Kirby District for its 100,000-sf Gulf Coast Regional Center.The facility will be on 17 acres at the southeast corner of Beltway 8 and Kirby Dr. It includes an area for calibration and repair and office and training space. Approximately 110 employees will ... read more