Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- 29th Street Capital picks up 438 Houston unitsHOUSTON – 29th Street Capital has acquired the 438-unit Limestone Apartments at 14723 W. Oaks Plaza St.Built in 1999, the property is near the Shell Technology Center five miles south of the Energy Corridor. The new owner will upgrade unit interiors, landscaping, signage, and amenities. The Lynd Co. was the seller, according to Yardi Matrix. ... read more
- JLL acquiring HFF for $2BCHICAGO – Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL) will acquire all the outstanding shares of Holliday Fenoglio Fowler (HFF) for $2 billion.Both firms have a significant presence across Texas and are major forces in capital markets and office, land, retail, and industrial brokerage.Since 1998, HFF has closed more than $800 billion in ... read more
- PenFed credits San Antonio for new service centerSAN ANTONIO – PenFed Credit Union is purchasing two contiguous sites at 19500 Bulverde Rd. for a new financial service center.One 12-acre site has a two-story, 146,000-sf office building, structure parking for over 500 vehicles, and surface parking for over 450 vehicles. Employees will start occupying the space in April.The ... read more
- Business incubator advancing in the ValleyBROWNSVILLE – The Brownsville Community Improvement Corp. will develop an entrepreneurial center to create and help local businesses. The Center for Business and Commercialization (eBridge) will be made up of 36,000 sf at 1304 E. Adams St. and an additional 24,000 sf on the same block. It will house business incubators, small business boot camps, ... read more
- East Austin office development opening fall 2019AUSTIN – A 115,000-sf office development at 2010 E. Sixth St. will open this fall. Aquila Commercial's project will offer three floors of office space and four levels of garage parking. GoDaddy, a domain registrar and web-hosting company, will be the tenant. ... read more
- Investor upgrades, flips Plano apartmentsPLANO – New York-based The Praedium Group has sold the 346-unit Legends at Chase Oaks apartments within the Watters Creek golf course.Built in 1997 at 701 Legacy Dr., the property consists of 32 two-story buildings with a majority of the units having direct-access garages. Praedium acquired the property in 2014 and upgraded unit ... read more
- Local developer buys South Side warehouseSAN ANTONIO – The Lifshutz Cos. has bought a 25,296-sf flex warehouse at 1518 S. Alamo St. from local nonprofit Say Sí.The property is across the street from Lifshutz’s first development, Blue Star.Say Sí, which had owned the property since 2005, will continue operations in the property under a two-year leaseback ... read more