Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova Vorhis
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
Ranked #1 by
- We do VA Loans.
- Years of experience with military specific moving needs.
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Take two: EVO Entertainment working on second SA theaterSAN ANTONIO – EVO Entertainment Group is developing an 80,000-sf entertainment center at SH 151 and Military Dr.The project will offer ten dine-in movie theaters, 12 bowling alleys, and a 7,000-sf gaming area. It will also include private event spaces, large TV screens, a restaurant and bar, and outdoor patio. Construction ... read more
- Montgomery slated for 100K-sf medical office parkMONTGOMERY – CMK Real Estate is building Woodforest Professional Plaza at Fish Creek, a 100,000-sf office and medical building development. Phase one includes a two-story, 50,481-sf building called Woodforest Medical Plaza I. It is on four acres at the corner of Central Pine St. and the Fish Creek Thoroughfare. Sterling Ridge Orthopedics and Sports ... read more
- Tessa at Katy coming this springKATY – The Tessa at Katy will open this spring at 150 Cobia Dr. The multifamily complex will have one- to three- bedroom units ranging from 680 to 1,500 sf. Monthly rents start at $1,135. Amenities will include a resort-style pool, gaming lawn, hammock park, gym, and an entertainment room.The Real Estate Center has more information like ... read more
- Southstar heads west for multifamily buyCONROE – Southstar Capital Group has purchased West Creek Apartment Homes, a 228-unit community at 2211 Montgomery Park Blvd. The property has one- to three-bedroom floor plans. Amenities include a pool, business center, and resident clubhouse. Institutional Property Advisors represented the seller, Partin Real Estate Management, and procured the buyer.The Real Estate Center has ... read more
- RangeWater building 236-unit multifamily in Lower GreenvilleDALLAS – RangeWater Real Estate is building a multifamily development in the Lower Greenville neighborhood.The eight-story, 236-unit project will be on 1.3 acres at 5714 Richmond Ave. GFF is the designer. Oden Hughes is the general contractor. Residents will start moving in in spring 2022. The Real Estate Center has more information like this online for free:Texas ... read more
- Austin housing market takes off in 2020AUSTIN – The metro kicked off 2020 with record-high home sales and median sales prices in January.Last month, sales volume increased by 8.6 percent from January 2019 to 1,738 single-family homes sold, according to the Austin Board of Realtors. The median sales price increased by 5.1 percent year over year to ... read more
- Bowling venue rolls into 285K-sf Cottonwood Creek MarketWACO – NewQuest is adding a bowling venue to its 285,000-sf Cottonwood Creek Market entertainment district at I-35 and New Rd.Negotiations are underway with a high-tech bowling and family-entertainment brand.The district will be anchored by a single-story Topgolf complex and a 14-screen Cinemark movie theater. Construction began last summer and will wrap up this winter. The Real Estate Center has more ... read more