Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Parkway building 600-space parking garage at Phoenix TowerHOUSTON – Parkway Property Investments LLC is building a 600-space parking garage annex at Phoenix Tower, a 34-story office building at 3200 Southwest Fwy. in Greenway Plaza.The eight-story, 247,000-sf structure will adjoin the tower's existing eight-floor parking garage. Work will start before the end of the year and wrap up in late 2019. HOK is ... read more
- Tech alum adding $6M to PavilionLUBBOCK – The Texas Tech Alumni Association started on an expansion of the Frazier Alumni Pavilion at 2800 Drive of Champions. The $6 million expansion will include a 4,200-sf event area, upstairs terrace, and an expanded kitchen and maintenance area. It will bring the facility to 28,000 sf. It is expected to be complete by ... read more
- 63K-sf office Landing in Cedar ParkCEDAR PARK – Aquila Commercial will develop Cross Creek Landing, a 63,297-sf office project at 1310 E. Whitestone Blvd.The three-story building will be within walking distance of The Grove mixed-use development.Delivery is slated for early 2020. ... read more
- Newmark Homes completes $10M Katy HQKATY – Newmark Homes has completed construction of its 24,000-sf building at the intersection of I-10 and W. Grand Pkwy. N. Newmark’s office and design center will be on the second floor of the building and take up about half of the rentable space. The remaining 12,000 sf are available for least. The company will move ... read more
- Multifamily developer acquires Frisco Square landFRISCO – B/K Multifamily and Arcadia Realty Corp. have purchased 25 acres at the northeast corner of the Dallas North Tollway and Cotton Gin Rd. in Frisco Square.The property is zoned for more than 1,600 apartments, condos, and other residential units. It is next door to the Kilby, a 259-unit apartment project ... read more
- Canadian hotel chain opens first U.S. location in PlanoPLANO – The Sandman Signature Plano – Frisco Hotel has opened at 8451 Parkwood Blvd. The 233-room hotel's on-site restaurant, called Moxie’s Grill & Bar, opened in September. It is Canada-based Northland Properties Corporation’s first location in the United States. ... read more
- Take two: second Alamo Drafthouse coming to El PasoEL PASO – Triple Tap Ventures will put the city’s second Alamo Drafthouse location in Monteverde, an 30-acre mixed-use development at Loop 375 and Pellicano Dr.The ten-screen theater will have around 1,000 recliners and a full-service bar and restaurant.This east side location will employ approximately 200 when it opens in early 2020. ... read more