Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Manufacturing plant brings 500 jobs to Fort WorthFORT WORTH – Stanley Black & Decker will expand its U.S. footprint with a 425,000-sf advanced manufacturing and resource management facility. The plant will manufacture Craftsman mechanics tools, a brand the company purchased in 2017. It will create 500 full-time jobs.The groundbreaking will be this fall, and completion is set for late 2020. ... read more
- Denton Co. property tax ceiling starts in 2020DENTON – Local property owners older than 65 or with a disability will receive a property tax limitation starting in 2020. The ceiling applies to a resident's homestead, not a second or rental home.According to the county auditor's office, 5 percent of the tax base will be eligible for the ceiling. As ... read more
- Construction begins on 419-MW wind farmABILENE – Clearway Energy Group and Hill County Wind Power have started construction on the Mesquite Star wind farm in Fischer and Nolan Counties. The 419-megawatt project will have 118 wind turbines supplied by Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.Mizuho Bank of Japan led the group of banks including KeyBank, MUFG, and Santander, that will provide construction financing. ... read more
- NE Houston’s industrial submarket breaking recordsHOUSTON – The northeast industrial submarket broke records in first quarter 2019, delivering 438,000 sf, with an additional 835,200 sf—the second-largest amount during a quarter—under construction. According to NAI Partners, the market contains 37 million sf of inventory. Vacancies have been gradually rising due in part to new inventory delivering with ... read more
- Lakeside Row to start leasing in JulyCYPRESS – The Howard Hughes Corp.'s new multifamily community, Lakeside Row The Residences, will start leasing in July.The 312-unit community will offer apartments and townhomes as the first multifamily development within Bridgeland. For-rent townhomes will come with a one- or two-car garage and fenced yards with gas fireplaces. Apartments will have one-, two-, and ... read more
- Pflugerville townhome community breaks groundPFLUGERVILLE – Gray Point Homes has started construction on Cardinal Crossing, a 187-unit townhome community.The community is less than two miles from both I-35 and SH 130 with access to Downtown Austin and Round Rock. Floor plans will range from 1,700 to 2,100 sf. Preselling begins in the next few weeks. Cardinal Crossing is the homebuilder's first entry into the townhome ... read more
- Century Oaks Business Park picked up by ExeterHOUSTON – Exeter Property Group has acquired Century Oaks Business Park, a 245,860-sf industrial development.The six buildings are on 19 acres at 10621 to 10641 S. Sam Houston Pkwy. Boyd Commercial LLC/CORFAC International represented the seller, Bearden Investments.Rubicon Representation acted on behalf of Exeter Property Group. ... read more