Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Development group swings into north FriscoFRISCO – A development group has bought 250 acres off Legacy Dr. in the far north side for a 250-acre mixed-use project.The project will be next to the site where Professional Golfers' Association of America is building its headquarters and golf courses.Stillwater Capital, DSF Capital, and investor Stephen Summers formed the partnership to acquire ... read more
- Frisco office park greenlighted for massive transformationFRISCO – A unanimous city council vote gave Hall Park the greenlight to transform from an office park into a mixed-use development.The vote approved more than 2,000 residential units and increased building height to 25 floors at the 162-acre park west of Dallas North Tollway.The zoning changes allow the Hall Group ... read more
- Custom built with the most Darling VUEHOUSTON – Darling Homes has unveiled plans for the VUE Collection, which allows homebuyers to mix and match floor plan levels into three- and four-story homes at Somerset Green in the Inner Loop. The homes will be between 2,600 and 3,000 sf and will offer between two and five bedrooms, up ... read more
- Alliance development Stacks upFORT WORTH – Denver-based Stack Infrastructure and Hillwood Development will build a more than 400-acre data center campus in the AllianceTexas development. The 26,000-acre campus in northern Tarrant County east of I-35W is already home to one of North Texas' biggest data center projects, Facebook's huge campus on SH 170.AllianceTexas houses more than 500 ... read more
- Texas job growth slowing in 2019DALLAS – Texas employment will grow 1.1 percent this year, according to the Texas Employment Forecast by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The prediction comes after incorporating December 2018's annualized employment growth of 2.5 percent. According to Dallas Fed Assistant Vice President and Senior Economist Keith R. Phillips, Texas is beginning 2019 with increased ... read more
- Anonymous buyer secures 288-unit One Pine ApartmentsHOUSTON – One Pine Apartments, a 288-unit multifamily community, has been purchased by an anonymous buyer. Built in 1972, the property offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom units and amenities such as a pool, playground, outdoor grilling area, and business center. Marcus & Millichap represented the seller and procured the buyer. ... read more
- Houston Center, we’ve got a renovation on deckHOUSTON – Brookfield Properties will break ground in February on a full-scale renovation of Houston Center, the four-building mixed-use complex that Brookfield bought in 2017 for $875 million, a record-high sum.Renovations will include a new central plaza and green space along McKinney St., a digital water wall, upgrades to the ... read more