Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova Vorhis
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
Ranked #1 by
- We do VA Loans.
- Years of experience with military specific moving needs.
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Northeast investors pick up 1.7M-sf portfolio in El Paso, Santa TeresaEL PASO – Equity Industrial Partners and Raith Capital Partners have acquired 17 local industrial buildings as part of a 20-building, 1.7 million-sf portfolio. The other three buildings are in Santa Teresa, N.M. The facilities are 96.4 percent occupied.CBRE represented the seller, Atlanta-based IDI Logistics. The Real Estate Center has more news like this:Texas Border EconomyEl ... read more
- W. Silver Recycling reusing apartment, retail buildingEL PASO – Locally based W. Silver Recycling is relocating its headquarters from 1720 Magoffin Ave. to 713 S. El Paso St.It will renovate a three-story apartment and retail building into its offices.The company is also developing a $7 million scrap-metal processing facility nearby in Santa Teresa, N.M.Get more on ... read more
- San Antonio housing market soars in JanuarySAN ANTONIO – Local home sales and median sales prices started the year off strong. In January, home sales increased 16 percent year over year to 2,078. The median sales price also increased 6 percent to $229,400. Inventory stood at 3.3 months. The Real Estate Center considers six to 6.5 months ... read more
- High-rise hotel, water park revving up at Circuit of The AmericasAUSTIN – Arm Epic Lodging Partners is developing an 11-story hotel and water park at Circuit of The Americas, a 1,155-acre motor racing facility. The hotel will have a spa, fine-dining restaurant, 100,000-sf indoor water park, 34,000 sf of ballroom and meeting space, and 350 guest rooms. Attractions in the indoor water ... read more
- PRP Real Estate buys two-building portfolio for $125MAUSTIN – Washington-based PRP Real Estate Investment Management LLC has purchased 3M's office buildings at 13011 McCallen Pass from Karlin Real Estate. The $145 million, 300,000-sf office pair is at the 225-ace Parmer Austin business park. Other park tenants include Home Depot, Blue Apron, and Natera. The Real Estate Center has more ... read more
- Registration open for 30th Annual Outlook for Texas Land Markets conferenceCOLLEGE STATION – Registration is open for the Annual Outlook for Texas Land Markets conference. This is the 30th year the popular event has been offered by the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University. The conference provides information on a variety of legal, economic, social, and natural resources issues influencing ... read more
- CONTI picks up 268-unit Hillside Creek ApartmentsAUSTIN – Dallas-based CONTI Org. has purchased Hillside Creek Apartments, a 268-unit community at 1730 E. Oltorf St.Built in 1981, the property has one- and two-bedroom units. Rents range from $975 to $1,400 per month. Amenities include laundry facilities, pool, fitness center, dog park, and shuttle service to the University of ... read more