Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Partnership to develop The Knoll at South CongressAUSTIN – A partnership between PointOne Holdings and NRP Group will develop The Knoll at South Congress, a 308-unit multifamily community.Units at the 13.3-acre, Class A property will feature stone countertops, designer cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood-style flooring. Amenities will include a pool, fitness center, resident clubhouse, business center, dog park, spa, ... read more
- Fort Capital snags 157K-sf Valwood PortfolioDALLAS – Fort Capital has purchased the five-property Valwood Portfolio.The 157,000-sf portfolio includes the properties throughout the north and northwest parts of the city. With this acquisition, Fort Capital’s industrial portfolio now spans approximately 1.7 million sf. ... read more
- Waterworks Highline going up in the HeightsHOUSTON – Urban Genesis has purchased an acre for Waterworks Highline, a multifamily development in the Heights near the corner of W. 20th and Lawrence Streets. The four-story building will house 80 to 100 units averaging 650 to 700 sf. The average monthly rent will be $1,300.Work will start by the end of the year.Avison ... read more
- Texas unemployment returns to record lowAUSTIN – Texas' seasonally adjusted unemployment rate fell to 3.7 percent in April, returning to an all-time low last held in December 2018, reports the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).Last month marked the 108th consecutive month of annual nonfarm employment growth as 28,900 seasonally adjusted positions were created."Our state’s ongoing success is linked ... read more
- 5.4M sf industrial space underway in North HoustonHOUSTON – The north industrial submarket has posted positive net absorption in all but two quarters during the past five years, and vacancies have remained steady, averaging 7.6 percent during the period.Inventory expansion since the oil downturn in 2014 has added 217 industrial properties totaling an additional 13.3 million sf, representing ... read more
- Gray Spear starts on 125K-sf mixed-use projectCYPRESS – Gray Spear Development has broken ground on a 124,500-sf office-warehouse project at 19005 FM 529.The $12 million business park is on 12.2 acres and will have 526 ft of frontage along the feeder road to SH 290.Construction will wrap up late 2019. ... read more
- SA office/medical markets continue positive growthSAN ANTONIO – At the end of first quarter 2019, the vacancy rate for Class A and Class B office/medical properties rose 90 basis points quarter over quarter to 16.8 percent.Net absorption slowed to -94,000 sf, with Class A space representing -46,000 sf and Class B space totaling -47,000 sf.Worth & Associates and TSAOG have ... read more