News from The Jones Team
- $162M United Airlines facility prepares for landingHOUSTON – United Airlines is nearing the completion of its $162 million maintenance facility at 4933 Wright Rd.The city recently issued a $3.2 million permit to Manhattan Construction Co. for the project, which ultimately will add about 200,000 sf of hangar capacity to United’s maintenance operations. Additionally, the facility will add ... read more
- Conn’s HomePlus opens 657K-sf distribution centerHOUSTON – Conn’s HomePlus has opened its 656,658-sf distribution center at 1401 Rankin Rd. The new facility can hold as many as 180,000 units of product—double the company’s current capacity—and employ more than 300 workers with room to grow. The center will house the retailer’s:distribution and logistics operation;service and repair shop;clearance store ... read more
- SWBC purchases Stoneleigh ApartmentsCORPUS CHRISTI – SWBC Real Estate has acquired Stoneleigh Apartments, a 348-unit multifamily community at 18203 Westfield Pl. Dr. The garden-style community features one- and two-bedroom units and three pools, a fitness center, communal kitchen, and resident clubhouse. Stoneleigh was 95 percent occupied at the time of sale. SWBC will implement a $3.5 million ... read more
- Cash Flow Fever Fund picks up Longview retail centerLONGVIEW – SkyWalker Property Partners' Cash Flow Fever Fund has acquired High Plaza Shopping Center, a 58,377-sf retail center at 2430 S. High St.The new owner earmarked $300,000 for roof and parking lot repairs and cosmetic upgrades. Strive Commercial Real Estate advisors represented the seller, High Plaza Center Inc.Beer Wells Real Estate Services will ... read more
- Work finishing on 1.2M-sf Pioneer Natural Resources HQIRVING — KDC and Verizon are wrapping up construction of the new 1.2 million-sf headquarters campus for Pioneer Natural Resources.Situated on 150 acres within the Hidden Ridge development, the ten-story building overlooks a pond and includes a seven-story parking garage. Amenities include a daycare, wellness center, and food hall. Cushman & ... read more
- Houston self-storage construction to slow in 2019HOUSTON – Local self-storage construction is expected to slow this year to 1.66 million sf following two consecutive years with annual deliveries totaling more than three million sf. According to Marcus & Millichap's second half 2019 forecast, demand hasn’t absorbed the new supply as the vacancy rate will climb 50 basis points this year to 9.9 ... read more
- Austin Proper prepares for winter openingAUSTIN – Austin Proper Hotel & Residences, a 32-story, 244-room luxury hotel and condominium tower at 600 W. Second St., will open this winter.The hotel is now accepting reservations for stays beginning on Jan. 15, 2020. Owners of the tower's condo units will move in this winter, as well.Condo floor plans include one- to three-bedroom units and four- ... read more
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Error: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
Click here to Troubleshoot.
Click here to Troubleshoot.