Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
They are both Texas REALTORS® which means they are licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell.
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Jefferson at The Gate to Frisco MileFRISCO – Developer JPI has broken ground on Jefferson at The Gate in North Texas.The 425-home Class A multifamily community is located on the northwest corner of the Dallas North Tollway and John Hickman Pkwy. within Frisco’s The Gate development.The master development is set to include more than 650,000 sf of ... read more
- Retail, land, and industrial dealsDFW – Albanese Cormier Holdings purchased the 105,605-sf Renaissance Square shopping center located at 2700 Renaissance Dr. in Fort Worth.The 20.67-acre property, built in 2014, was 98.5 percent occupied at the time of its purchase.Other deals include:LandMESQUITE: YA Live Oak Landholdings LLC sold 16.49 acres at 2749 I-30 to T&T ... read more
- Breaking Down the Hottest Patio Trends This SummerSummer patio season is ramping up. The experts at Infratec say that outdoor design trends for 2018 are all about incorporating affordable luxury into your own backyard by turning your patio into a peaceful, lush oasis through low-maintenance water fixtures, a color refresh and vintage materials. The company sees many ... read more
- HAR: June 2018 home sales busting out all overHOUSTON – In June 2018, a record 8,581 single-family homes were sold, according to HAR’s June 2018 Home Sales report.That represents an increase of 1.8 percent from the previous record of 8,367 in June 2017.On a year-to-date basis, the average price rose 4.3 percent to $316,463 while the median price increased ... read more
- Friday night lights to McKinneyMCKINNEY – Construction on a new $69.9 million stadium in the Dallas suburb is nearly complete, although the discovery of cracks on the home-side concourse has created questions about whether the stadium can be used this season.McKinney officials believe the cracks found in its stadium are cosmetic, not structural problems ... read more
- Everything’s bigger in Texas, especially businessTEXAS – The Lone Star State landed the top spot on CNBC’s "America's Top States for Business 2018," making it the first four-time winner in the 12-year study.CNBC cites the long-awaited rebound in oil prices—which increased around 60 percent in the past year to the $70-per-barrel range in June 2018.The report ... read more
- Longview medical office complex underwayLONGVIEW – Construction should begin early August 2018 on first building in the 40,000-sf Village Square medical office complex.According to the developer, Huffman Builders, construction on the 8,300-sf shell building at 3535 Fourth St. will take six to seven months to complete.The developer indicated that a doctor acquired space within ... read more