Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
Ranked #1 by
- We do VA Loans.
- Years of experience with military specific moving needs.
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Former Candlewood Suites rebranded as Extended Stay AmericaKATY – A Candlewood Suites at 19998 Park Row Dr. has been converted into a 102-room Extended Stay America property.The hotel will undergo physical renovations including upgrades to the lobby, a barbecue area, and onsite parking.The property will have fitness space, a laundry room, and meeting rooms. Aimbridge Hospitality is the manager.Get ... read more
- The Allen breaks ground near Buffalo Bayou ParkHOUSTON – DC Partners has broken ground on The Allen, a six-acre mixed-use project near Buffalo Bayou Park at Gillette St. and Allen Pkwy. The development will include a 99-unit condominium building, a Thompson-branded luxury hotel, an office building, and retail/restaurant spaces. The grand opening is slated for first quarter 2021, though ... read more
- 121K-sf industrial lease signed in HutchinsHUTCHINS – National Container Group LLC has signed a ten-year, 120,960-sf industrial lease at Intermodal Business Center.Built in 2017, the property features 32-ft clear heights, an ESFR sprinkler system, and 38 dock doors. It is being reconfigured.Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, Intermodal ... read more
- Hall Arts Hotel opening in DallasDALLAS – The Hall Arts Hotel, a 183-room luxury hotel project in downtown's Arts District, is opening next month.The property at Ross Ave. and Leonard St. includes 6,000 sf of event space plus a restaurant and lounge.Under construction since 2017, it shares the block with the 28-story Hall Arts Residences condo tower ... read more
- More apartments coming to Creekside Park Village CenterTHE WOODLANDS – The Howard Hughes Corp. is developing a second multifamily project in its Creekside Park Village Center development at 8440 Creekside Green Dr.The six-building, 360-unit property will offer one, two, and three-bedroom units ranging from 600 to 1,400 sf. Private attached garages will be available for all buildings.Community amenities include a ... read more
- Texas sees fifth consecutive month of record-low unemploymentAUSTIN – Texas' unemployment rate held steady last month at 3.4 percent, matching the record-low rate set in June 2019, according to the Texas Workforce Commission. Total non-farm annual employment growth was at 2.4 percent in October. It has held above 2 percent since February 2018. Over the year, Texas employers added 297,100 ... read more
- Data center powering on in MidlandMIDLAND – Big Bend Telecom is converting two buildings at 2813 Wright Dr. at the Midland International Airport into a data center.The developer is partnering with the Permian Basin Regional Planning Council, Region 18 Education Center, and other municipalities on the project.Opening is set for March 2020.The Real Estate Center has more Midland-area ... read more