Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
Real Estate News
- $162M United Airlines facility prepares for landingHOUSTON – United Airlines is nearing the completion of its $162 million maintenance facility at 4933 Wright Rd.The city recently issued a $3.2 million permit to Manhattan Construction Co. for the project, which ultimately will add about 200,000 sf of hangar capacity to United’s maintenance operations. Additionally, the facility will add ... read more
- Conn’s HomePlus opens 657K-sf distribution centerHOUSTON – Conn’s HomePlus has opened its 656,658-sf distribution center at 1401 Rankin Rd. The new facility can hold as many as 180,000 units of product—double the company’s current capacity—and employ more than 300 workers with room to grow. The center will house the retailer’s:distribution and logistics operation;service and repair shop;clearance store ... read more
- SWBC purchases Stoneleigh ApartmentsCORPUS CHRISTI – SWBC Real Estate has acquired Stoneleigh Apartments, a 348-unit multifamily community at 18203 Westfield Pl. Dr. The garden-style community features one- and two-bedroom units and three pools, a fitness center, communal kitchen, and resident clubhouse. Stoneleigh was 95 percent occupied at the time of sale. SWBC will implement a $3.5 million ... read more
- Cash Flow Fever Fund picks up Longview retail centerLONGVIEW – SkyWalker Property Partners' Cash Flow Fever Fund has acquired High Plaza Shopping Center, a 58,377-sf retail center at 2430 S. High St.The new owner earmarked $300,000 for roof and parking lot repairs and cosmetic upgrades. Strive Commercial Real Estate advisors represented the seller, High Plaza Center Inc.Beer Wells Real Estate Services will ... read more
- Work finishing on 1.2M-sf Pioneer Natural Resources HQIRVING — KDC and Verizon are wrapping up construction of the new 1.2 million-sf headquarters campus for Pioneer Natural Resources.Situated on 150 acres within the Hidden Ridge development, the ten-story building overlooks a pond and includes a seven-story parking garage. Amenities include a daycare, wellness center, and food hall. Cushman & ... read more
- Houston self-storage construction to slow in 2019HOUSTON – Local self-storage construction is expected to slow this year to 1.66 million sf following two consecutive years with annual deliveries totaling more than three million sf. According to Marcus & Millichap's second half 2019 forecast, demand hasn’t absorbed the new supply as the vacancy rate will climb 50 basis points this year to 9.9 ... read more
- Austin Proper prepares for winter openingAUSTIN – Austin Proper Hotel & Residences, a 32-story, 244-room luxury hotel and condominium tower at 600 W. Second St., will open this winter.The hotel is now accepting reservations for stays beginning on Jan. 15, 2020. Owners of the tower's condo units will move in this winter, as well.Condo floor plans include one- to three-bedroom units and four- ... read more