Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
They are both Texas REALTORS® which means they are licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell.
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
What Are People Saying About Bryan?
I was searching for a rental house and requested to view a home online. I was contacted and given Bryan Jones cell phone number. He began to help me search for the home I would be happy with. I am glad Bryan was my realtor, he was always available, no matter what day of the week or time of the day, he always responded right away. He was very diligent in helping me find the right home. I would recommend him to all my friends if they are looking to buy or rent a home. Thank you Bryan.
Bryan was first class.
Bryan went on beyond the call of duty when assisting me locate a rental home.
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the process of selling our home. We would recommend him to anyone purchasing a home or selling a home.
Bryan was a pleasure to work with. Trustworthy, caring and so friendly.
We would recommend Bryan to all our friends and family.
I have been an active Real Estate Broker for nearly 15 years and have closed over $120 million in transactions and I chose Bryan because I trust him. Bryan has a creative mind and will consider out-of-the-box thinking in order to reach collective goals. He is always personable and makes working with him an enjoyable experience.
Cody & Tyree Stewart
We met Bryan when he was teaching a class on financial peace. He was very friendly, professional, and had a great sense of humor. Bryan did a great job throughout the process answering any questions we had, and filling us in on what the next steps would be. Thanks Bryan!
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan spent time with my wife and I helping find our new home. We lived out of town and had limited time to go look at properties in person. Bryan scheduled our viewings around our limited availability and even went as far as to go look at potential properties then video conference us so we could see if they were worth seeing in person! He was always available for questions and very responsive. He even helped me find a commercial office space for my new business!
Frank & Christina Jones, New Braunfels, TX
Bryan Jones was very professional and he handled every situation with sincere interest and commitment. Bryan Jones was very truthful and honest with us and was always available to answer any questions. I would recommend Bryan Jones to anyone that is interested in buying or selling a home.
, New Braunfels, TX
Bryan was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He seemed to have our best interest at heart and was honest and trustworthy. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.
Very easy to work with and always made himself available.
Have already recommended his services to my friends.
, New Braunfels, TX
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Christian Academy growth in 65k-sf high schoolTHE WOODLANDS – The $8.5 million The Woodlands Christian Academy is underway. The new private high school building is at 5800 Alden Woods.The new 65,000-sf facility will be able to accommodate more than 350 students in ninth through 12th grades.Construction is expected to be complete within ten to 12 months of the start of ... read more
- Methodist The Woodlands Hospital MOB opensTHE WOODLANDS –The Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital Medical Office Building Two (MOB 2) and parking garage are now complete at 17183 I-45 S.The new six-story, 151,338-sf MOB 2 provides patients easy access to physicians in specialized fields.The new seven-story, 300,000-sf garage features the latest technology, and is connected to ... read more
- LSC’s $15.4M Center for Science and InnovationHOUSTON – Lone Star College-University Park (LSC) recently dedicated its newest building—the Center for Science and Innovation—on University Park Campus Dr.The $15.4 million, three-story, 50,000-sf building provides 12 student labs, an astronomy observation deck, and a geology rock wall.The project was funded as part of Lone Star College System's $485 million ... read more
- Slam Dunk Tracks to Beaumont Urban Air parkBEAUMONT – Urban Air Beaumont has secured a location at 6250 Eastex Fwy.The family-friendly facility will feature 36,000 sf of trampoline and adventure park entertainment The facility, set to open in fall 2018, will also be home to the Urban Air Adventure Hub and Urban Cafe.Urban Air will hire 60 Beaumont residents and will begin accepting applications ... read more
- $250M ranch mining for new ownerROCKDALE, MILAM COUNTY – Sandow Lakes Ranch, the 30,000-acre property located near Rockdale and 45 miles east of downtown Austin, is for sale for $250 million.The ranch was previously used as an industrial facility for metal manufacturing firm Alcoa. There are an estimated 200 million tons of lignite coal still on the ... read more
- How ’bout them Legends!IRVING – Centurion American Development Group is buying the old Dallas Cowboys headquarters and practice center in Irving's Valley Ranch.The developers plan to turn the 36-acre—former Cowboys facility—into a high-density housing community called Legends Crossing.The new neighborhood will have 282 homes.The townhouses in the Valley Ranch project will start for less than ... read more
- Look out Katy, here come the CougarsKATY – The University of Houston (UH) System broke ground on its new campus.The campus will feature an 80,000-sf building that’s expected to be complete by fall 2019. The 46-acre campus is located at the northeast corner of the Grand Pkwy. and I-10. The university’s 46 acres will be part of a 125-acre master-planned, mixed-use ... read more