Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- The Logistics (Property Co.) behind 97-acre centerMISSOURI CITY – Logistics Property Co. will develop the CityPark Logistics Center near the northwest corner of Beltway 8 and US 90.The 97-acre project will have seven buildings totaling 1.7 million sf.Phase I will break ground in first quarter 2019. It will consist of a 77,000-sf building with a rear load dock ... read more
- All the way with LBJ Class B office buildingDALLAS – A 52,394-sf, Class B office building at 6200 LBJ Fwy. has been sold.The two-story office space was 80 percent occupied at the time of sale. It is south of the new Midtown mixed-use development, and north of Preston Hollow. Marcus & Millichap handled the deal. ... read more
- Expand to Texas? It’s only logisticalFORT WORTH – Smart Warehousing, a Kansas City-based third party logistics firm, is setting up shop in a 269,494-sf industrial facility at AllianceTexas.The company will occupy Alliance Center North 15, a distribution center at 3300 Eagle Pkwy. AllianceTexas, a 26,000-acre master-planned development surrounding the Fort Worth Alliance Airport, is home to ... read more
- Another Uptown development tract changes handsDALLAS – Endeavor Real Estate Group has quietly purchased a half-block development site on McKinney Ave. in Uptown.The site at Boll St. and McKinney is occupied by several small buildings.The land is in the middle of a neighborhood that is seeing more high-rise construction.Endeavor is Austin's largest full-service commercial real estate firm. ... read more
- SAHA to add affordable apartments downtownSAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Housing Authority is partnering with private developer Franklin Development to build a 215-unit apartment complex at 100 Labor St. in the Lavaca neighborhood.Twenty percent of the units will be reserved for affordable housing at far below market rate.Groundbreaking on the $45 million complex is slated ... read more
- Industrial developer plans ahead with Dallas permitsDALLAS – Liberty Property Trust has filed building permits for two new warehouses totaling over 1.28 million sf in the Mountain Creek development on I-20.One building will be 797,077 sf and the other 483,676 sf.The project will cost over $36 million. ... read more
- $10.5M price tag on Waco shopping centerWACO – Westrock Centre on Hewitt Dr. has hit the market for $10.5 million, or $148.28 per sf. The 70,000-sf center is 89 percent occupied. An additional 50,000-sf pad site on the property is available for development. ... read more