Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- DFW Airport admin building comingIRVING – Trammell Crow Co. has started construction on a 259,947-sf general services administration building at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. The one-story, Class A building will house the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ Texas Service Center. The project will meet the government’s security and energy efficiency requirements. It will be on 27 acres at the northwest ... read more
- ABOR: Sept. single-family home sales flatAUSTIN – Single-family home sales remained flat across the metro last month, reports the Austin Board of Realtors. Despite a slowdown in total sales, sales dollar volume increased in September, partly due to a 4.2 percent increase in median home price from $290,000 to $302,250.Year to date, home sales in the area are ... read more
- Adjacent office buildings totaling 165K sf sell in HoustonHOUSTON – Dornin Investment Group (DIG) has sold two adjacent Class B office properties totaling 164,933 sf. The buildings are at 1250 Wood Branch Dr. and 11931 Wickchester Ln. in the Energy Corridor. DIG purchased the properties in 2013 and sold them to two separate investors. The new owner of the Woodbranch building plans to upgrade the property’s common areas. ... read more
- Take a walk on the Wildwood sideLUBBOCK – Georgia-based Dovetail Development. has sold Wildwood of Lubbock to a private buyer. The 1,005-bed, 294-unit student housing community is at 1701 N Quaker Ave. It comprises 25 buildings totaling 470,700 sf.The community, which serves Texas Tech University, has the largest swimming pool in the city.CBRE brokered the deal. ... read more
- Plane service company breaks ground at Alliance AirportFORT WORTH – Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC) has broken ground on a maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility at Alliance Airport.On completion, the Adversary Center of Excellence facility will be ATAC's largest operation, including up to 200 personnel responsible for the maintenance of high-performance aircraft.The facility will include a 75,000-sf hangar to support not only ... read more
- Time’s up? Calendar Holdings moves warehouse southNEW BRAUNFELS – Austin-based Calendar Holdings is leasing 250,000 sf in a new 400,000-sf warehouse near I-35 and Rueckle Rd. Between 65 and 70 people will be employed at the site once the move is complete in May. The company is making the move after shutting down its 200,000-sf distribution center on Freidrich Ln. ... read more
- Podcast 407: Headed down southIn today's Real Estate Red Zone podcast, we head down to the Texas-Mexico border to talk about the local economy with Center Research Associate Wesley Miller. Tune in for this and much more. ... read more