Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why Bryan Jones?
What can Bryan Help You With?
Bryan is a Texas REALTOR® which means he is licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. Bryan can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you are needing to lease, buy, or sell.
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to Bryan.
- Bryan has over 25 years of providing excellent customer service.
- Bryan chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Bryan is also a Financial Peace University Coordinator. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose Bryan To Be Your Texas REALTOR®?
- Bryan and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- Bryan will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan believes you should not have to call your REALTOR® because he will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
Bryan Jones is partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seemless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
What Are People Saying About Bryan?
I was searching for a rental house and requested to view a home online. I was contacted and given Bryan Jones cell phone number. He began to help me search for the home I would be happy with. I am glad Bryan was my realtor, he was always available, no matter what day of the week or time of the day, he always responded right away. He was very diligent in helping me find the right home. I would recommend him to all my friends if they are looking to buy or rent a home. Thank you Bryan.
Bryan was first class.
Bryan went on beyond the call of duty when assisting me locate a rental home.
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the process of selling our home. We would recommend him to anyone purchasing a home or selling a home.
Bryan was a pleasure to work with. Trustworthy, caring and so friendly.
We would recommend Bryan to all our friends and family.
I have been an active Real Estate Broker for nearly 15 years and have closed over $120 million in transactions and I chose Bryan because I trust him. Bryan has a creative mind and will consider out-of-the-box thinking in order to reach collective goals. He is always personable and makes working with him an enjoyable experience.
Cody & Tyree Stewart
We met Bryan when he was teaching a class on financial peace. He was very friendly, professional, and had a great sense of humor. Bryan did a great job throughout the process answering any questions we had, and filling us in on what the next steps would be. Thanks Bryan!
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan spent time with my wife and I helping find our new home. We lived out of town and had limited time to go look at properties in person. Bryan scheduled our viewings around our limited availability and even went as far as to go look at potential properties then video conference us so we could see if they were worth seeing in person! He was always available for questions and very responsive. He even helped me find a commercial office space for my new business!
Frank & Christina Jones, New Braunfels, TX
Bryan Jones was very professional and he handled every situation with sincere interest and commitment. Bryan Jones was very truthful and honest with us and was always available to answer any questions. I would recommend Bryan Jones to anyone that is interested in buying or selling a home.
, New Braunfels, TX
How do Bryan & Nova deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from a Licensed Realtor.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. As a RE/MAX professional, Bryan Jones provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
Bryan Jones is a RE/MAX Professional serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then I understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all of the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – I will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, I can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, I think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way I maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with me and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
I work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, I conduct negotiations patiently, confident that I can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, I look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professional of choice. In fact, much of the business I do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to me again and again. My goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. Bryan Jones and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Jefferson East Branch to deliver 741 unitsFARMERS BRANCH – JPI will develop Jefferson East Branch, a 741-unit multifamily community that will be located in the northern Dallas metro of Farmers Branch.The property will be situated near Addison Circle, a development that spans 500,000 sf of office space and 120,000 sf of retail space.Construction of Phase I, which will deliver ... read more
- $71M high-rise coming near Dallas’ Knox StreetDALLAS – Construction has started on 20-story residential tower on North Central Expressway at Oliver St.The 310-unit building is just a few blocks from the Knox Street district.Building permits say that the tower will cost almost $71 million.The developer, Southern Land Co., say the building will open in early 2020. ... read more
- What are the immediate impacts of a shutdown on real estate markets?Jim GainesWe've had government shutdowns before. Our congress has gone through this process of not being able to develop a budget, and that's not new. In the past it generally has not lasted very long, and the impacts have been relatively minor. We're only a few days into the current ... read more
- Why you want Amazon to be your new neighborAmazon has announced a list of 20 cities as potential locations for its second headquarters. The winner is likely to see a significant boost to its real estate market. ... read more
- 2017 record year for San Antonio housing marketSAN ANTONIO – The area’s growing economy propelled the local housing market to another record sales year in 2017, but the supply of homes on the market remains extremely tight.Home sales in the San Antonio-New Braunfels metro area increased by 3.8 percent in 2017 to a record 30,715, up from ... read more
- CNG station breaks ground in BudaBUDA – AMP Americas broke ground on a public-access compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling station, with US Foods serving as the station’s anchor fleet.Located at 1529 Turnersville Rd., adjacent to the US Foods distribution center in Buda, the CNG station will have two dual-hose dispensers. The station is expected to open ... read more
- North Texas Realty Symposium next FridayADDISON – There's still time to register for the 9th Annual North Texas Realty Symposium. Sponsored by the North Texas chapter of the Appraisal Institute, the one-day conference will be Friday, Jan. 26.Industry leaders will share their first-hand experiences and perspectives on the current state of the real estate market and economy. They'll also offer ... read more