Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
Ranked #1 by
- We do VA Loans.
- Years of experience with military specific moving needs.
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- LifeWorks wraps up work on affordable youth housing communityAUSTIN – Nonprofit LifeWorks has opened The Works II, an affordable housing community for youth and young families.The 29-unit community offers efficiency, one-, and two-bedroom units. Residents will be able to stay for one to two years, but longer leases are available as well. It is the second housing complex at ... read more
- Dick’s Sporting Goods builds 60K-sf store at San Pedro CrossingSAN ANTONIO – Dick's Sporting Goods is developing a 60,000-sf store at San Pedro Crossing at 125 NW Loop 410. The store will be built in space previously occupied by Toys R Us and Babies R Us. The building will need $2.4 million in modifications or improvements. Construction will be complete in ... read more
- 980K-sf industrial park planned for MesquiteMESQUITE – Urban District 30, a 980,000-sf master-planned industrial park, is underway.Located at the northeast intersection of I-30 and I-635, the development will consist of five Class A buildings. It is expected to create 500 jobs. The project is a joint venture between Urban Logistics Realty and a private real estate ... read more
- 97-site mobile home park in Nolanville trades handsNOLANVILLE – Cimarron Park Estates, a 97-site mobile home park at 1400 E. Ave. H, has been sold. Amenities include a community swimming pool, playground, and picnic area. Marcus & Millichap arranged the transaction. Get more Killeen-area news on the Real Estate Center's website:Killeen-Temple real estate news"Tracking Texas Housing Trends"Source: ... read more
- One Liberty sells 114-bed senior living communityAUSTIN – New York-based One Liberty Properties Inc. has sold Wyoming Spring, a 114-bed assisted-living and memory-care community at 7230 Wyoming Springs Dr.Amenities include a beauty shop, computer room, garden and patio, and hiking trails. Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors brokered the sale. Looking for more Austin-Round Rock senior living news? The Real ... read more
- Keller takes Center Stage: city approves major mixed-use projectKELLER – The city council has approved a 38-acre mixed-use development along U.S. 377 and Mount Gilead Rd.Named Center Stage, the development will bring 57 single-family homes, 475 apartment units, and retail and restaurant space.Realty Capital Management is the developer.In response to requests made by the city's Planning and Zoning ... read more
- Historic downtown Dallas building to become micro-hotelDALLAS – Sova Hospitality has filed plans to convert a 90-year-old historic downtown building into a 39-room micro-hotel.The three-story building at 2105 Commerce St. is next to the big East Quarter development.Sova Hospitality plans to open the hotel this summer with a lobby bar and saunas, according to permits filed with the state.The ... read more