Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Caris adding 500 DFW jobs with new corporate parkIRVING – Caris Life Sciences is developing a corporate park that will add 500 new job opportunities to the Metroplex.The 115,000-sf facility will include new research and development space as well as offices.Construction on the first of three phases is already underway. Phase one will deliver in 2020. ... read more
- New York investor picks up West Dallas multifamilyDALLAS – New York-based Beachwold Residential has purchased the Austin at Trinity Green apartments from Stonelake Capital Partners.Located at 1212 Singleton Blvd., the 355-unit apartment project is part of the 25-acre Trinity Green development west of downtown.The purchase was funded with a $45 million loan from American General Life Insurance. ... read more
- Empty Dallas industrial building to get a face-LyftDALLAS – Lyft has filed for a building permit with the city to remodel an empty industrial building at the south end of Love Field for a 31,638-sf vehicle maintenance center.Located on Cedar Springs Rd. just south of Mockingbird Ln., the facility would include repair facilities for drivers' cars plus ... read more
- Pelican Builders developing luxury condos in Upper KirbyHOUSTON – Pelican Builders is developing Westmore, a luxury condominium project at 2323 W. Main St. in Upper KirbyDesigned by Mirador Group, the seven-story midrise will feature 33 residential units, including four penthouses. The penthouses will average 2,500 sf and start at $1.6 million, while the other residences will range from 1,560 to 1,800 ... read more
- Garage Ultimate to open doors mid-SeptemberFRIENDSWOOD – Garage Ultimate is opening its luxury vehicle garage at 4650 FM 2351 in mid-September.Phase one includes 41,000 sf of individually owned garage spaces and a 2,800-sf clubhouse. These are the first two buildings of five the business plans to build. ... read more
- Two Lakes Edge set to deliver spring 2020THE WOODLANDS – Construction has started on Two Lakes Edge, an eight-story, 386-unit project at Hughes Landing Blvd. and Lake Woodlands Dr.Adjacent to Lake Woodlands, the complex will offer efficiencies and one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments averaging 997 sf.It will also offer a parking garage, resort-style pool, coworking space, wine room, fitness ... read more
- DMA to build mixed-income apartments in AustinAUSTIN – DMA Development Cos. will soon begin construction on Talavera Lofts, a 100-unit, mixed-income apartment complex at E. 5th and Navasota Streets.Most of the units will lease at rental rates affordable to households with incomes from 30 to 60 percent of the area's median income.Nelson Partners designed the complex, which ... read more