Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
They are both Texas REALTORS® which means they are licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell.
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Mavericks boot scootin’ to Buda Jan. 1, 2019BUDA – A new two-story dance hall is underway at 275 Old San Antonio Rd. near the Cabela’s.Maverick’s Dance Hall is set to open New Year’s Day 2019.The 17,000-sf building, which consists of a 14,000-sf interior and a 3,327-sf exterior patio, will include a second floor overlooking the dance hall.This location, ... read more
- 400K-sf Logistics Commerce Center underway in SASAN ANTONIO – Davis Commercial Development broke ground this month on the Logistics Commerce Center, a two-building, 400,400-sf industrial complex on the Northeast Side.The project will be built within the Cornerstone Industrial Park.One building will be a 260,000-sf Class A cross-dock warehouse off Corner Ridge Rd.The other building will be a 140,400-sf front-load warehouse off Cornerway Blvd. next to ... read more
- Colossal: Dallas’ Cityplace Tower changes handsDALLAS – The tallest building outside of downtown was acquired by Highland Capital Management in one of the largest North Texas building sales of 2018.The 42-story Cityplace Tower on North Central Expressway is on the edge of the city's Uptown district.Along with the office tower, the property that Highland Capital acquired includes underground ... read more
- Pier 1 Imports Building sold to Cali investorFORT WORTH – California-based Hertz Investment Group has purchased the Pier 1 Imports tower from Houston-based investor and developer Hines.Built in 2004, the 410,000-sf, 20-story building on the north side of downtown overlooks the Trinity River.The largest space in the high-rise is rented to home products retailer Pier 1.The office building is ... read more
- Investment fund acquires North Houston business parkHOUSTON – NAI Partners’ Investment Fund II has purchased Wells Fargo Business Park, a 104,212-sf property in the northern submarket.The two-building, one-story flex office park is adjacent to I-45. It is 88 percent occupied by a variety of local and regional tenants.The buy is NAI Investment Fund II’s second acquisition this summer.In ... read more
- Buda, Kyle, San Marcos home sales keep climbing ... read more
- Partners purchase Entrada to One Alamo CenterSAN ANTONIO – Los Angeles-based Entrada Partners has bought the 165,500-sf One Alamo Center at 106 S. Saint Mary's St. The eight-story property, built in 1981, is 89 percent leased.Stream Realty Partners represented the seller. ... read more