Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
They are both Texas REALTORS® which means they are licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell.
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Big Bend ghost town hits the marketTERLINGUA, BREWSTER COUNTY – A 62-acre town with all the amenities of an early 1900s village recently hit the market for $1.75 million.The Villa de la Mina, a ghost town in Terlingua, has about 20 standing buildings, each with rock walls and cement floors.Near Big Bend National Park in West Texas, it ... read more
- Incoming 660-home subdivision to KilleenKILLEEN – Homes are beginning to pop up in the 660-home Heritage Oaks subdivision on Chaparral Rd. near the border of Killeen and Harker Heights.According to Carothers Homes, the homebuilder in the subdivision, the largest homes will cost around $300,000 and be up to 2,000 sf in size.The subdivision is at the ... read more
- The Noah’s Ark of NW Houston’s commercial spaceWALLER, WALLER COUNTY – Houston-based Wolff Cos. acquired 521 acres in northwest Houston and is planning a major development with light industrial, office, and single-family homes—all of which sits high above sea level.Named Beacon Hill, the $15-$20 million flood-resistant business park is located on one of the highest points of ... read more
- U.S. Army to locate Futures Command in AustinAUSTIN – Austin will be home to the U.S. Army Futures Command, the Department of Defense has announced—making it one of the most substantial centers of private-sector military activity outside Washington D.C.The Futures Command joins DIUx, the Pentagon’s innovation section, and AFWERX, the Air Force’s innovation and research hub—both of ... read more
- Dallas-area million dollar home sales down in second quarterDALLAS – Last quarter, 357 North Texas homes priced at a million dollars or more changed hands. That's down 4 percent over the year, according to Coldwell Banker. But during that same time, median prices for luxury homes rose almost 5 percent to $1.47 million. Coldwell Banker reports that DFW million dollar homes sold in ... read more
- CBRE: Austin office market resilientAUSTIN – The local office market continued to expand in second quarter 2018. According to a CBRE report, the average asking rent hit $35.84 per sf, a historic high. Vacancy and absorption also grew in the second quarter, hitting 10.7 percent and 76,902 sf, respectively. There was almost 4.2 million sf of office space ... read more
- Fein buys land for 304-unit Post Oak apartment complexHOUSTON – Locally based Fein has acquired 3.3 acres for the development of Reverie at River Hollow. The 304-unit apartment community offers one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans ranging from 558 to 1,966 sf. It was designed by Steinberg Dickey Collaborative. Groundbreaking is set for August, and completion is scheduled for fourth quarter 2020.JLL ... read more