Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why Bryan Jones?
What can Bryan Help You With?
Bryan is a Texas REALTOR® which means he is licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. Bryan can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you are needing to lease, buy, or sell.
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to Bryan.
- Bryan has over 25 years of providing excellent customer service.
- Bryan chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Bryan is also a Financial Peace University Coordinator. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose Bryan To Be Your Texas REALTOR®?
- Bryan and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- Bryan will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan believes you should not have to call your REALTOR® because he will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
Bryan Jones is partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seemless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
What Are People Saying About Bryan?
I was searching for a rental house and requested to view a home online. I was contacted and given Bryan Jones cell phone number. He began to help me search for the home I would be happy with. I am glad Bryan was my realtor, he was always available, no matter what day of the week or time of the day, he always responded right away. He was very diligent in helping me find the right home. I would recommend him to all my friends if they are looking to buy or rent a home. Thank you Bryan.
Bryan was first class.
Bryan went on beyond the call of duty when assisting me locate a rental home.
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the process of selling our home. We would recommend him to anyone purchasing a home or selling a home.
Bryan was a pleasure to work with. Trustworthy, caring and so friendly.
We would recommend Bryan to all our friends and family.
I have been an active Real Estate Broker for nearly 15 years and have closed over $120 million in transactions and I chose Bryan because I trust him. Bryan has a creative mind and will consider out-of-the-box thinking in order to reach collective goals. He is always personable and makes working with him an enjoyable experience.
Cody & Tyree Stewart
We met Bryan when he was teaching a class on financial peace. He was very friendly, professional, and had a great sense of humor. Bryan did a great job throughout the process answering any questions we had, and filling us in on what the next steps would be. Thanks Bryan!
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan spent time with my wife and I helping find our new home. We lived out of town and had limited time to go look at properties in person. Bryan scheduled our viewings around our limited availability and even went as far as to go look at potential properties then video conference us so we could see if they were worth seeing in person! He was always available for questions and very responsive. He even helped me find a commercial office space for my new business!
Frank & Christina Jones, New Braunfels, TX
Bryan Jones was very professional and he handled every situation with sincere interest and commitment. Bryan Jones was very truthful and honest with us and was always available to answer any questions. I would recommend Bryan Jones to anyone that is interested in buying or selling a home.
, New Braunfels, TX
How do Bryan & Nova deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from a Licensed Realtor.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. As a RE/MAX professional, Bryan Jones provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
Bryan Jones is a RE/MAX Professional serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then I understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all of the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – I will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, I can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, I think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way I maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with me and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
I work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, I conduct negotiations patiently, confident that I can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, I look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professional of choice. In fact, much of the business I do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to me again and again. My goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
Bryan Jones and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. Bryan Jones and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- From credit union to 300-units at Ross and HaskellDALLAS – The site of the former Credit Union, located at 4600 Ross Ave., is being turned into a nearly 300-unit, four-story apartment community.The developer, Cypress Real Estate, plans to have the apartments ready in early 2020.The new rental community is being built in an area that already has several ... read more
- A seismic sublease of Air Liquide officesMEMORIAL CITY – FairfieldNodal, a seismic data acquisition firm, has subleased a portion of Air Liquide's offices. The company has subleased 46,720 sf in the south tower of Air Liquide Center at 9811 Katy Fwy. Air Liquide Center U.S. headquarters are located at 9811 Katy Fwy. and 9807 Katy Fwy. Air Liquide has ... read more
- $12M to all-new Great Hills Country ClubAUSTIN – Construction is due to start February 2018 on an all-new Great Hills Country Club in Northwest Austin.Located at 5914 Lost Horizon Dr., the new $12 million complex will replace the club that went up in the mid-1970s.When complete, the club will feature a two-story, 27,000-sf clubhouse; a one-story ... read more
- Spec industrial park near Port Houston lands anchor tenantLA PORTE – DCT Industrial Trust Inc. has fully leased its speculative industrial park that's underway near Port Houston.DCT broke ground fall 2017 on DCT PetroPort Industrial Park—a two-building, 252,000-sf industrial park on 35 acres of land. At the time, one 163,000-sf building was leased to a still undisclosed tenant and 89,000 sf ... read more
- The 22nd-largest team at the Olympics: Zamboni driversEditor's note: This story is available as a result of a content partnership with The New York Times. Subscribers will see stories like this every day on our website (and in our daily emails) as an added value to your subscription.The Winter Olympics are a global competition, with athletes representing ... read more
- Cedar Park HQ trucking hybrid techCEDAR PARK – Hyliion, a company bringing intelligent electric hybrid technology to the trucking industry, has announced its new headquarters in Central Texas.The over 80,000-sf custom designed office is being built in the Brushy Creek Corporate Center at 1200 BMC Dr.According to the Cedar Park City Council meeting on February 8, 2018, ... read more
- $375M to Texas rails not trailsTEXAS – BNSF Railway Co. plans to spend $375 million in Texas this year.Nearly half of that will be for the maintenance of its rail, ties and ballast, while the remainder will go toward expansion projects. In 2018, the maintenance program in Texas includes about 1,400 miles of track surfacing and/or ... read more