The Jones Team
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Why Bryan Jones?
What can Bryan Help You With?
Bryan is a Texas REALTOR® which means he is licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. Bryan can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you are needing to lease, buy, or sell.
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to Bryan.
- Bryan has over 25 years of providing excellent customer service.
- Bryan chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Bryan is also a Financial Peace University Coordinator. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
Why Should You Choose Bryan To Be Your Texas REALTOR®?
- Bryan and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- Bryan will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan believes you should not have to call your REALTOR® because he will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
Bryan Jones is partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seemless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
What Are People Saying About Bryan?
I was searching for a rental house and requested to view a home online. I was contacted and given Bryan Jones cell phone number. He began to help me search for the home I would be happy with. I am glad Bryan was my realtor, he was always available, no matter what day of the week or time of the day, he always responded right away. He was very diligent in helping me find the right home. I would recommend him to all my friends if they are looking to buy or rent a home. Thank you Bryan.
Bryan was first class.
Bryan went on beyond the call of duty when assisting me locate a rental home.
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the process of selling our home. We would recommend him to anyone purchasing a home or selling a home.
Bryan was a pleasure to work with. Trustworthy, caring and so friendly.
We would recommend Bryan to all our friends and family.
I have been an active Real Estate Broker for nearly 15 years and have closed over $120 million in transactions and I chose Bryan because I trust him. Bryan has a creative mind and will consider out-of-the-box thinking in order to reach collective goals. He is always personable and makes working with him an enjoyable experience.
Cody & Tyree Stewart
We met Bryan when he was teaching a class on financial peace. He was very friendly, professional, and had a great sense of humor. Bryan did a great job throughout the process answering any questions we had, and filling us in on what the next steps would be. Thanks Bryan!
, San Antonio, TX
Bryan spent time with my wife and I helping find our new home. We lived out of town and had limited time to go look at properties in person. Bryan scheduled our viewings around our limited availability and even went as far as to go look at potential properties then video conference us so we could see if they were worth seeing in person! He was always available for questions and very responsive. He even helped me find a commercial office space for my new business!
Frank & Christina Jones, New Braunfels, TX
Bryan Jones was very professional and he handled every situation with sincere interest and commitment. Bryan Jones was very truthful and honest with us and was always available to answer any questions. I would recommend Bryan Jones to anyone that is interested in buying or selling a home.
, New Braunfels, TX
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
Real Estate News
- Yardi Matrix: Rent trends; 12K units by year-endAUSTIN – According to Yardi Matrix’s Spring 2018 Multifamily Report, momentum in the rental sector has slowed, with rents only rising by 0.1 percent year-over-year through February 2018, to an average of $1,282, trailing the nation average by about $80.Rent growth was uneven in Austin, with about half of all ... read more
- Atlantic Coffee Solutions closing operationsHOUSTON – Houston-based Atlantic Coffee Solutions is ceasing all company operations and closing all facilities.Atlantic Coffee Solution's principal location is a 1 million-sf plant at 3900 Harrisburg Blvd.All of the company's 279 employees will be let go beginning June 12, 2018, and over the following months. ... read more
- East Austin’s unique UpcycleAUSTIN – Approximately $19.9 million in financing has been secured by HFF for a project to convert 81,711 sf of warehouse space into a creative office property.Branded UpCycle, the new office property will be located at 2498 6th St. and will feature conference space, bike storage and a coffee bar.Once completed, ... read more
- $25M redo for Jones PlazaHOUSTON –Jones Plaza in downtown Houston will undergo a $25 million redevelopment project.When finished, the 1.5-acre Jones Plaza—bounded by Texas Ave., Louisiana, Capitol, and Smith Streets—will be a programmable venue including a 4,000-sf dining facility.Construction will begin in May 2018, and is expected to be complete in November 2020. This ... read more
- Home Depot nails 500 jobs to AustinAUSTIN – Home Depot Inc. hopes to add up to 500 jobs at its Austin technology center as part of an $11.1 billion three-year strategic investment plan.The North Austin tech center is located at 13011B McCallen Pass.The company said the hiring push complements its desire to bring more tech to ... read more
- Breaking ground for River Pointe ChurchMISSOURI CITY – River Pointe Church will break ground April 24, 2018 at its new permanent location, 7042 Knights Court.Anticipated to open in spring 2019, the 42,000-sf church will have space to accommodate approximately 2,500 worshippers per weekend.The new Worship facility with site, parking, and plaza developments will cost about $11.2 ... read more
- Are you ready to buy a home?Read full story for latest details. ... read more