Your expert Real Estate and Financing leaders serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
Search MLS Listings
Subscribe to MLS Listings
Bryan Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Brenda Jones, Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Why The Jones Team?
What can The Jones Team Help You With?
Brenda & Bryan are Texas REALTORS® licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission. The Jones Team can help you with all aspects of your real estate needs whether you need to lease, buy, or sell. They are also Military Relocation Professionals (MRP).
Why The Jones Team?
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness are extremely important to both Bryan and Brenda.
- They have over 50 years between them providing excellent customer service.
- They chose RE/MAX because of the excellence associated with the brand.
- Both are also Financial Peace University Coordinators. This can provide you with invaluable insight into your real estate needs.
- Both have extensive experience with the unique needs of military personnel. They are Military Relocation Professionals (MRPs).
Why Should You Choose The Jones Team To Be Your Texas REALTORS®?
- The Jones Team and RE/MAX will work together to find your next home to purchase, sell your existing home, or find a home to lease.
- They will be with you every step of the process to make your experience as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Bryan and Brenda believe you should not have to call your REALTOR® because they will keep you informed all along the way. Communication is vital to this process.
Finance with Nova and InterLinc
One Stop Shopping
The Jones Team has partnered with InterLinc’s Nova Vorhis to get you industry leading loan interest rates and a seamless buying experience.
Step 1 is to get pre-approved.
Why? You must first know what you will qualify for. We don’t just give you a 1 minute pre-approval, we look at every detail to make sure that you truly qualify. This will save you many headaches later!
All of your financial needs will be handled by Nova Vorhis, InterLinc Senior Loan Officer. With 10+ years of experience, you will get the best personal attention and advice from a local financial expert. She will personally perform an in depth analysis of your financials to give you a detailed statement of what you can buy.
Don’t get all the way to closing only to find out you don’t qualify for the loan! Let’s get it done right the first time!
How does The Jones Team deliver benefits to you?
1. Professional Representation from Licensed Realtors.
When you buy or sell a home, you choose a real estate agent based on reputation, knowledge, character, and ability. The Jones Team provides an uncommon level of personal commitment and industry expertise, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge of the current market.
- Unlimited networking opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Access to comprehensive resources and technology.
The Jones Team are RE/MAX Professionals serving Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin and surrounding areas.
2. Strategic Pricing
The single most important factor impacting the sale of your home is more than your asking price. It’s your pricing strategy. If the objective is to protect the value of your home in every-changing market conditions and throughout the course of your transaction, then we understand the best way to achieve the highest closing price for you.
Taking into consideration all the relevant information – the current market, competing properties, interest rates, your motivation – We will guide you in determining the best pricing strategy. By outlining the benefits of competitive pricing versus speculative pricing, for example, we can help you understand risks and make informed decisions.
3. Marketing Innovation.
When it comes to marketing your home, we think outside of the industry standards. More than traditional print advertising and a yard sign, your personalized marketing plan takes into account how technology has vastly changed real estate. With business in an information age comes an expanding means for attracting buyers and unlimited networking opportunities. Moreover, the RE/MAX real estate community consists of over 85,000 professionals in more than 75 countries from El Salvador to Singapore. On a local level, that means name recognition and a wealth of connections to professionals working under the aegis of sales excellence.
4. Complete Transaction Management
One of the many benefits of information technology is the way we maintain accessibility and accountability through the transaction. You will always have a direct line of communication with us and access to up-to-the-minute details of the negotiation.
We work diligently to bring all the pieces together – potential buyers, lenders such as Nova, the title company, and escrow procedures – while protecting the value of your home. With the support of RE/MAX resources, we conduct negotiations patiently, confident that we can attain your greatest advantage.
5. A Successful Sale
Once your home sells, we look forward to offering continued support as your real estate professionals of choice. In fact, much of the business we do comes from referrals and a long list of clients who turn to us again and again. Our goal is to be your trusted source for real estate information – someone who you know looks after your very best interests.
6. Serving Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin, and surrounding areas.
The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis are local experts who have years of home selling and buying experience. The Jones Team and Nova Vorhis can help you anywhere in the area between Austin and San Antonio, but they specialize geographically in area between Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Marion, Seguin.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
Real Estate News
- 247-unit Dallas apartment community sells for $13.4MDALLAS – Villas del Lago, a 247-unit apartment community at 2911 Clydedale Dr. in the Bachman Lake submarket, has sold for $13.4 million. Built in 1974 and renovated in 2013, the property features one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Greystone's Investment Sales Group represented the seller.The Real Estate Center has more Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington multifamily ... read more
- 62K-sf retail center sold on Spring StuebnerHOUSTON – Spring Stuebner Plaza, a 66,125-sf mixed-use property at 3332-3336 Spring Stuebner Rd., has been sold.Tenants include Allstate Insurance, Major League Academy of Baseball, McDonald & Associates LLC, Brothers Lighting & Electrical, and Powertrain Industries Inc.The property near Springwoods Village was fully leased at the time of the sale. NAI Partners represented the seller.Get ... read more
- Westchase Park nabs two new tenants plus renewalHOUSTON – Three office tenants have inked a combined total of 187,054 sf at Westchase Park, Centurion Partners LP’s 560,825-sf office development.LJA Engineering Inc. and Centurion Pipeline Co. LLC leased 90,989 and 28,078 sf, respectively. Both firms will to take occupancy during first half 2020. Additionally, ABB Inc. renewed its lease for 67,987 ... read more
- 510K-sf 59 Logistics Center breaks groundHOUSTON – Dallas-based Hunt Southwest Real Estate Development has started construction on 59 Logistics Center, a 509,600-sf industrial facility at 17440 US 59.The building will feature a cross-dock configuration, 36-ft clear height, and an ESR sprinkler system.There will also be 11 acres for extra parking or outside storage.CBRE will oversee leasing. Powers Brown ... read more
- Poco Loco store bound for WacoWACO – Poco Loco Supermercado is turning a 37,000-sf building at 1320 N. 25th St. near Bosque Blvd. into a new grocery store.A Super Plaza grocery store last occupied the building in 2014. The store will add 50 new jobs.The Real Estate Center has more Waco-area real estate news online.Source: Waco Tribune-Herald ... read more
- Austin median home price reaches all-time high for SeptemberAUSTIN – An 11.9 increase in the metro's home sales has driven the local median home price to $406,000, an all-time high for September.The Austin Board of Realtors (ABoR) recorded 2,654 home sales in September 2019, a 13.4 percent increase from last year. Total sales volume jumped 19.6 percent to $1.06 billion.New listings increased 9.5 ... read more
- Florida Water Products dives into 28K-sf leaseSAN ANTONIO – Florida Water Products has signed a 28,148-sf industrial lease at 10000 Jones Maltsberger Rd. Built in 1973, the property sits on 5.4 acres and includes 43,000 sf of office space. NAI Partners represented the tenant in lease negotiations. The Real Estate Center has more on the San Antonio-area industrial ... read more